Mazda MX-5 ND reveal!!!

Mazda MX-5 ND body

Finally! Finally the time has come and I can show you the project I have been working on since the November. Due to the various influences, but mostly the time I put into this build, it seemed to never be ready to reveal all its' beauty, but not anymore!


If you are interested, feel free to check this build progress from the beginning:



Mazda MX-5 ND body

Even our custom team stickers are slammed on the doors and I just can't have enough just looking at it.

Mazda MX-5 ND body

Side by side with the beaten up NSX, showing those details I have put so much effort into.

Mazda MX-5 ND body

Window wiper, side blinkers, Advan GT86 mirrors, open side window, rear window heating or illuminated license plate are just another bits to amplify the scale look.

It was a real fun and joy to build this beauty and I already cannot wait to jump onto another project. Hopefully the ND will not end up smashed before its' time comes to decorate my shelf. Because until that, I will drive the hell out of it!



Comments

Popular Posts